Meatballs with Alfredo Sauce over Egg Noodles

Simple ingredients... unbelievable results!

Ingredients: egg noodles, meatballs and Alfredo sauce.

*My egg noodles ($5 for 6 pounds) and meatballs ($9 for 5 pounds) were from Gordon Food Service. The Alfredo is homemade... straight from the freezer!

First of all, I should mention that I'm using my 1.6 quart crock pot... so cute, and such a perfect size! We were having friends over for dinner (hence serving the yummy but not overly healthy Alfredo sauce!) and so I placed 40 meatballs into the crock pot (more than enough for 4 adults and a toddler).

Next, I warmed my batch of Alfredo sauce, and poured it over the meatballs.

I made sure to coat each meatball really well, since the meatballs were frozen, the Alfredo began to chill again, but after turning in my crock pot on warm for two hours, the melded together perfectly!

Lastly, just before serving dinner, I boiled enough egg noodles for our dinner. I placed several meatballs on top of the noodles and then ladled out enough Alfredo sauce to coat the noodles.

Yum.

Recipe Recap:
Egg noodle, 1 pound
Meatballs, 40
Alfredo sauce, 1 jar or 1.5 cups of homemade

No comments:

Post a Comment